Viet Phu Rieng Rubber Joint Stock Company (VRG) was established in 2003 and is headquartered in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Business registration certificate No. 0302910157 issued by Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City on 06/03/2003.
Business activities: manufacturing, processing and exporting rubber and products from rubber.
Since its establishment, VRG has continuously operated and developed continuously in the fields of trade, import and export, manufacturing and processing links. Overcoming initial difficulties, up to now, Viet Phu Rieng Rubber Joint Stock Company has built a familiar VRG brand: - Is a reputable manufacturer and exporter of natural rubber in large quantities. , a full range of products supplied by leading manufacturers in Vietnam to markets across continents. We can also supply natural rubber products made by Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Cambodia.
- There are relationships of regular and reputable production with natural rubber processing manufacturers.
- Specializing in supplying natural rubber to domestic and international manufacturers and export processing zones in the field of manufacturing tires, sports shoes, gloves, medical equipment, etc.
VRG is now an official member of:
- Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (VCCI) since 2003.
- Vietnam Rubber Association (VRA) since 2005.
- Young Entrepreneurs Association (YBA) in Ho Chi Minh City since 2005.
- Ho Chi Minh City Export Business Club (VEXA) since 2010.
With a staff of experienced and in-depth knowledge in import-export trading business, highly qualified, always learning, updating and improving skills, knowledge, VRG has increasingly met. It is highly required by the market as well as domestic and international customers.
With the criterion: "Overcoming yourself, integration, prestige, all for the development", VRG always wishes to expand relationships with all partners in the spirit of cooperation, mutual benefit, mutual development. development.
2. Scope of activities:
- Buying and selling, exporting all kinds of natural rubber.
- Buy raw materials to process natural rubber products.
- Supply natural rubber to manufacturers.
- Import natural rubber, skim block and artificial rubber.
3. Business Capacity:
- Rubber: Capable of supplying up to 1000 tons / shipment
4. Partners - Customers:
- Domestic rubber processing manufacturers are state-controlled.
- Private rubber manufacturers and processors.
- Merchants in rubber processing materials.
- Domestic rubber trading units.
- Foreign partners include traders, brokers and production units